MANAGED CLOUD SERVICE – COMMUNICATION AS A SERVICE
Within the scope of business processes, telephony should be seen as an essential process across all industries. Constant and steady progress in this area leads to shorter innovation cycles. With the discontinuation of classical telephony (analogue and ISDN) by the two largest German telecommunication provider until the end of 2018 at the latest, there is a definite need for many small and medium-sized businesses to find a future-oriented Voice over IP (VoIP) solution and to implement it.
With its great experience and its call center, INS team is at your disposal to find the right solution for your business and to implement it. This allows you to decide yourself whether your server-based and virtualisation enabled telephone system shall be integrated to your own data center or shall be delivered from INS cloud.
- A solution for all: telephony, DECT, SIP, Swyx
- Integration in INS cloud or in your own data center (Fehler im Deutschen: in ihrem eigenen Rechenzentrum)
- based on software, easy to expand, scalable upon demand
- location-independent functionality (office, home office, away on travel, at the customer’s site)
- simple handling and administration
- integration in data bases, CRM, merchandise management or web services
- future-proof solution
In order to receive individual VoIP-based telecommunication solutions, INS collaborates with Swyx. INS counts on Swyx as the most common Unified Communication solution. In Europe alone, Swyx is used by over 9,300 medium-sized businesses.