INS Service Desk is the central contact (Single Point of Contact) for all IT issues. As Single Point of Contact (SPoC), INS Service Desk will take all incidents and service requests of IT users and will care for the quickest possible recovery of defined operating states – a high initial resolution rate is guaranteed. Therefore, all failures and solution requests via telephone or remote will be analysed and resolved. In case the First Level Support is not able to resolve, the tickets shall be transferred to the Second or Third Level Support as needed.
By Ticket Owneshop the tracking of current process status shall be guaranteed during the complete duration of ticket and only closed after verification of successful solution.
Defined processes according to ITIL® and a complete documentation of all activities will guarantee a smooth cooperation between IT users, IT organisation and external IT partners.
- Incident, event and service request management according to ITIL®
- Single Point of Contact (SPoC)
- Constant accessibility (24/7)
- Well-established team of certified specialists in failure analysis and removal, defined solution rate
- 100% documentation of incoming requests
- German and English (further languages on demand)
- Remote maintenance and monitoring via remote access
- Statistics (reporting)
- Ticket monitoring, control of Service Level Agreements (SLA)